Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Yesterday after church, we went over to my Aunt Darlene and Uncle Jim's house for Easter lunch. It was a really nice afternoon with perfect weather.

I tried to get a good picture of Rayna before she got dirty or messed up but she was a little wiggly. She stayed clean for all of 10 minutes, then when we walked outside she sat down on the wet, leafy sidewalk.



Rayna really enjoyed collecting eggs. The egg hunting lasted quite awhile because the eggs kept falling out of her basket so when she turned around there were more eggs!

I tried to get a picture of all the girls gathering eggs but that didn't work out. This is the best I could get.




Here's Rayna showing off her loot.

1 comment:

Nana and Padron said...

She looks really satisfied with her basketful. I also like how the cousins were colored coded in pink.