Saturday, April 11, 2009

Backyard Fun

It got up into the 90's the other day so I let Rayna play in the water. I was going to get out her pool but got impatient trying to air it up. So I set the sprinkler up instead. I had to turn it down really low because Rayna kept getting upset when it would spray her face.


Here's a good action shot.
Here she is relaxing afterwords. Playing in the sprinkler is hard work you know.





Last night John was grilling for dinner and Rayna followed him outside. I looked out the back door and this is what I saw. (John is replacing the siding and building a cover for the patio. That's where all the wood came from)




2 comments:

Clark & Danielle said...

aw she looks so proud to be hanging out with daddy!

happy easter, williams family :)

Edlin6 said...

What's with that smile in the 4th picture. Is she trying to get you to share in the last, John? Too funny. Miss you brother.