Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mmmm...

Rayna wants to try things other than baby food now but she's limited by the fact that she only has one tooth. This morning I let her share some of the blueberry pancakes I made which she loved (top picture).
She also really loves crackers but I think it has more to do with the fact that she gets to hold them herself.

She's getting better (and faster) at crawling. Sometimes she sneaks up behind Riley and surprises him which is pretty funny. She's also started pulling up and she figured out how to open drawers.






1 comment:

grandma said...

I am a little worried about my grandaughter. I think she is going to think she is part dog!!!! She is growing up to fast!!!! She will probably be walking when she gets to Oklahoma.Cant wait to have a big party for her when she gets here. love to all