Saturday, December 15, 2007

Beggining to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Here's Rayna and Riley getting in the Christmas spirit. I think Riley was embarrased to wear the hat. I actually had a hard time getting a picture of just Rayna because Riley wouldn't get away from her. She has recently started to notice Riley much to his dismay I think. He runs off when she tries to touch him. I guess he liked it better when he just layed there.
I had to put the bottom pictue on there because I thought it was so funny. Now that her hair is starting to grow I can't get it to lay down so it's always sticking up. I think she looks like Kramer with that expression and the crazy hair.

Also, a couple days ago, John filled out his dream sheet for where he would like to be stationed next. Number one was Colorado Springs and number two was Ohio. I'm not sure how long it will be until we find out but I'll keep everyone posted.

We did finally get some snow (on top of ice unfortunately) and it's been cold enough for it to stick around. Today when I went out it was 17 degrees.






No comments: