Sunday, December 16, 2007

Apology

I just wanted to clarify and apologize for something I posted earlier. In the post of Rayna's 3 month pictures, I had said I thought I might get pictures done professionally next time, but it was cheaper having my friend do it. It's been pointed out to me that this might have come off as sounding a little haughty and that I didn't think Carina did a good job. That was not how I meant it at all and for the record, I think Carina did a great job and I was really happy with the pictures. I was thinking about getting some professional pictures done because I know some family members would like to have the traditional sitting-in-a-cute-dress pictures. Anyway, I hope that comment wasn't taken the wrong way, but if it was, I apologize and I hope I didn't hurt any feelings.

No comments: