Friday, November 9, 2007

Whose Baby?

Riley really likes Rayna. When she's in her swing or any other place he can keep an eye on her, he's right there. At first I thought it was more jealousy, but now I think he's protective (that and he really wants to lick her face. Smells like milk.... mmm). In fact, I haven't even had to use the baby monitor yet. If she starts to cry or fuss, he'll whine and bark. Sometimes he'll even come in the other room and stare at me until I go get her. And when I get up to feed her at night, he gets up too. He'll just watch us and then go back to bed. I guess he wants to make sure I'm taking good care of his baby.





3 comments:

Amber said...

That is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen! It sounds like he's doing most of the work for you!

Amber

Laura said...

That is so sweet!!! I hope Bailey takes to our baby just as well!!!

Ronnica said...

Kara, could you email me (ronnica_rothe@yahoo.com) your address? Thanks!