Monday, November 26, 2007

3 Months Already

Rayna turned 3 months today. She is so much fun now. She's "talking" all the time and laughs at us. She thinks John is especially funny. As you can see she is lifting herself off of her stomach and today she rolled over!! It was very exciting except it reminds me that it won't be very long until she's crawling and into everything.

I've been trying to post some videos I took of her, but so far it hasn't worked. I'll keep trying though. My friend and I are going to take some portraits of our babies on Thursday (her baby girl is 5 days older than Rayna) so I'll try and post some of those 3 months pictures later this week.










1 comment:

Laura said...

I just love seeing pictures of her!! She's so adorable! By the way, can I get your address? Email it to me at: lauramblair@gmail.com