Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Goodbye Christmas

Alright, I know I'm behind on my posts. I'll try to catch everyone up. These are from when I took down the Christmas tree. Actually Rayna did really well with the tree. She would just poke the ornaments. She "helped" me take down the ornaments. (She also "helps" me unload the dishwasher, do the laundry and throw things in the trash. Hopefully before long she can start pulling her weight around here and doing housework !! just kidding of course.) But she really had fun when I took the lights off. The second picture didn't turn out as well as I wanted. She'd put the light in her mouth and her whole mouth would light up, but you can't tell because of the flash from the camera.





3 comments:

Laura said...

So cute! Her eyes are so beautiful in that second picture!

Nana and Padron said...

The last picture is my favorite. She is a little ham. She knows that look always gets a reaction from her audience.

Christa Rausch said...

I love your family site. It is amazing how people can stay in touch even though we are all so far apart. Rayna is getting so big. They change so fast at this age, but what a cutie.