Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hey Look at Me

Rayna is turning out to be quite a ham. When she sees that you've got a camera she'll do one of two things: a) run over and grab the camera or b) cheese it up. Here are some prime examples.

Here she was playing with John's safety glasses. I put them on her and she even waited for me to get the camera.







This morning she wore this really cute dress to church and I wanted to get a picture of her. I surprised her with the first picture but once she realized what was going on she gave me a big grin.




She likes to step into our shoes but usually they're too heavy for her to walk in. But she was walking around the house in these. Once I had the camera she kept looking back at me and grinning like, "Hey, are you getting this, Mom?"



1 comment:

Carina said...

Hey Kara!

Well, I realize now that you were no where near a hurricane this past fall and that you are just now settling in San Antonio. Rayna is getting prettier and prettier. I love the story about her and taking pictures! Your house looks so sunny and bright-as you know it is dark here, so it's hard to imagine it being so sunny somewhere right now. We were thinking of you at Ladies' study this am. Cathy Edlin mentioned your new post so I'm checking it out. Miss you and Rayna. Abigail and I are hanging out and she needs a diaper change- better go.

Hope you are enjoying your new home and that you find a good church- we'll pray for that.

Love, Carina