Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween (or "You Want Me to Wear That?")

So last year I found this peanut costume on clearance. But as Halloween got closer I wasn't sure where she could wear it. Since we haven't found a church yet there was no fall festival to take her to and I thought she was probably too young to take trick-or-treating. But the costume was so cute I didn't want it to go to waste.


So I just took to some of the houses on our street. She actually seemed to enjoy it and it was a good way for me to meet some of the neighbors I hadn't met yet. When we got home I let her have one of the suckers which she enjoyed (although her aim wasn't that great and she ended up with a very sticky face).
She also liked all the other trick-or-treaters and hung around the door most of the night as I handed out candy.

3 comments:

Nana and Padron said...

I love this picture. It looks to me like she has it figured out. You have to dress in a goofy costume, but you get some really good candy. Look at that expression of satisfaction!

Emily said...

Too cute! I love the peanut costume. I've never seen that one before. Glad you guys are doing well.

Unknown said...

She is so cute!!