Sunday, September 7, 2008

Birthday Bash

On Saturday we had a big party with John's family for Rayna's birthday. It was princess themed, she even got a birthday princess outfit. She was a little unsure of all the new people at first but she warmed up to everyone. I think she started to like having an audience (just like a true princess).


This was her cake before she got ahold of it.








I found this crown for her. I wasn't sure if she would wear it or not but once she saw the cake she forgot all about the crown.






Here is the princess at the end of a very good day.

2 comments:

lance said...

Happy 1st Birthday to my pal Rayna!
Love, Abigail
p.s. I like your pink hat and cake!

Hey John and Kara,
We're tracking Ike and praying you are safe. Sure would love to catch up with you-- it's been super busy since Luke started Kinder! Just miss you and praying for you especially now.
Carina and family

Unknown said...

happy birthday