Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Baby!

I hope no one freaked out too much when they read the title. No, the new baby in question is not mine. My brother Bret and sisiter-in-law just had their second baby- a little girl named Hazel Nicole. She was born early this morning, is 7 lb 7 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. So I'm an aunt again. I'm so excited for them (I love having a little girl) but mostly for Rayna. I'm really happy that she'll have a cousin so close in age to play with. Unfortunately we won't get to see her for a few months but hopefully I'll get to see some pictures of her soon.

1 comment:

grandma said...

Gosh you guys got the pictures of Rayna camping on here quick. I just decided to see if there was any new pictures and there she was my little peanut camping. She will probably love the outdoors as much as both of you do. I am counting the months and days when I finally get to see her and both of you and Riley. I love you all ssssssssssoo much!!!!